What is the process and how does the test work?
Baby Bump Ultrasound has partnered with Gateway Genomics to bring you a early gender test with 99.9% accuracy
1) Purchase a test kit from Baby Bump Ultrasound Home studio by making an appointment online
2) Have blood drawn at your local QML
3) Drop the sample within the provided prelabelled package at your nearest AusPost
Your results will be emailed directly to your choice of email in 5-7 business days.
This Clinical early DNA gender test by Gateway Genomics is the only clinically-proven early gender DNA test that lets you discover your baby’s gender as early as 7 weeks pregnant with 99.9% accuracy. The test detects the presence or absence of male Y chromosome DNA from a small 3mL maternal blood sample.
If male chromosomes are detected then baby is a Boy, if no male chromosomes are detected, then baby is a Girl.
This clinical early gender DNA test comes with 100% money back guarantee. If for some reason your test results come back inconclusive, you are entitled to a full refund or we can offer you another test kit for free, if you would like to redo your test.
These Clinical early gender DNA test kits are available from BabyBump3D studio in Upper Coomera. You will receive a clinical test kit, sign a consent form to have your blood tested and receive a referral for your blood to be drawn by a professional phlebotomist.
How it works: You take the test kit to your local QML pathology lab, place sample in prelabelled package and drop at your nearest Auspost to be sent off to the USA lab for testing.
Closest QML Laboratory Hours are: Monday to Friday – 7:00am to 4:00pm and Saturday 8:00am to 11:00am @ 3/5 Michigan Dr, Oxenford QLD 4210
Please note that the DNA test that we are offering is NOT the same test as Sneak Peek’s at home gender test where you just prick your finger. This is a clinical test and requires a referral for the blood draw.
Q & A
I’ve previously had a boy. Will that skew my results?
Clinical studies have shown that fetal DNA clears from mom’s bloodstream between a few hours to 2 days after birth.
I’m having twins. Can the sex of each baby be determined?
Do hormone disorders such as PCOS affect my results?
Do blood thinners affect my results?
Is this test safe?
How quickly can I get my results?
Are results guaranteed?
How is my privacy protected?
We know your DNA information is personal. To protect your privacy:
- This tests is for baby’s gender only. No data is gathered about disease states or other health-related information.
- After the test is run, your DNA sample is disposed of by a professional chemical management company in compliance with federal standards.
- Your results will never be shared with anyone other than the email address you provide on your consent form and the clinic who offered you this service.